General Shipping Info:
We currently ship out of our warehouses in Los Angeles and Barcelona. Once your gear has shipped you will receive an email notification with tracking info. We generally try to ship within one business day of receipt. However, due to significant demand, shipping may take up to two weeks to ship.
If you’d like to make a change to your order prior to shipment, please call or email us.
COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATE
- We are shipping daily (Monday-Friday).
- Orders are currently expected to process in 3-7 business days.
- Shipping services are currently experiencing longer-than-usual delivery times.
- Many USPS air deliveries are now being shipped by ground instead, resulting in delays. We are unable to control which packages are subject to these changes. Shipping progress updates may also be delayed.
- UPS has suspended delivery timeframe guarantees for all service (ground and air) as of March 30th.
Where We Ship and Shipping Costs:
US & Canada
Please use the US version of our website to place your orders.
We provide free shipping for orders to the Domestic United States. For shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and the U.S. Territories we charge a $75 flat fee. For shipments to Canada we use International Ground Shipping which may take up to three weeks and also costs $75. Duties and Taxes may apply in Canada. Unlimited x Loaded covers brokerage fees.
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to PO Box and APO/FPO addresses.
EU, Switzerland and Norway:
Please use the European version of our website to place your orders.
We provide free ground shipping for orders within the EU, Switzerland and Norway. VAT and all duties and taxes are included in the product costs for EU destinations.
We currently only offer free ground shipping to the Domestic US, EU, Norway and Switzerland. For all other countries shipping costs are calculated at checkout. Please note that your country may charge additional duties and taxes. Due to the nature of these products (especially the batteries), shipping costs tend to be very high. We offset the shipping costs to the best of our ability but it still can be expensive.